We opened this clinic from April 20, 2021, as your first-contact care clinic.
Our motto is “ Your Health is Our Concern”.
Feel free to access this site when you feel sick, want to check up on your health or seek care for any chronic diseases you may you have.
The doctor can speak English. We also have POCKETALK as a multi-language AI translator.
We can refer you to an appropriate general hospital as needed.
We can provide vaccination programs including the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer).
※ You need a reservation for the vaccination, so please call us first to make one.
Main medical services
The clinic deals with all kinds of internal diseases.
Major acute diseases
（Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, etc.）
- Inflammation of the urethra and bladder
（Cystitis, pollakiuria, hematuria, urination pain ）
Major chronic diseases
- Constipation / diarrhea
- Asthma, chronic respiratory failure
- Lifestyle-related diseases
（Diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, gout, sleep apnea syndrome ）
- Allergic disease
（Pollinosis, urticaria, etc.）
Our clinic provides a wide range of general internal medicine services, from the treatment of acute symptoms that occur on a daily basis to the ongoing treatment and control of chronic diseases. If you need specialized advanced medical care, we will refer you to our affiliated university hospital or core hospital for appropriate treatment.
Please feel free to consult with us even if you have symptoms that are difficult to explain clearly on your own, such as multiple symptoms that make it difficult to know which department to go to....
In order to prevent infection by the new coronavirus, the following infection control measures have been implemented in our hospital.
Temperature measurement of AI robot
Temperature is taken when the patient comes to the hospital and automatically recorded. A reminder to wear a mask is issued.
Complete separation of accounting and reception
Separate accounting and reception booths with acrylic partitions. This prevents patients from coming into contact with each other.
Dispersion of line of sight
n the waiting room, patients are arranged so that they are not facing each other, and their eyes are focused on the wall to minimize contact.
Tablet corner & Free Wi-Fi
Magazines and other items are managed on tablet devices and constantly disinfected.
We also have free Wi-Fi here.
Introduced online reservation system
Appointments can be made online, and when you come to the clinic, you just need to hold up your medical card to be accepted. You can wait and be summoned in your car to reduce contact in the waiting room.
The introduction of self-checkout systems that allow patients to pay by themselves will reduce the risk of contact.
Examination room for fever patients
We have set up a dedicated examination room for patients with fever symptoms to prevent nosocomial infection.
Requests to patients when visiting the hospital
- We ask you to check your body temperature when you come to the hospital.
- If you have visited a cluster where a new coronavirus outbreak has occurred within the past 14 days, please contact us before coming to the hospital and follow our instructions.
- Please be sure to wear a mask when visiting the hospital.
- If you have a cold or other symptoms, or a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, please be sure to contact us before coming to the hospital and follow our instructions.
- To avoid denseness in the waiting room, please have a minimum number of chaperones.※Depending on the patient's condition, this may not be possible.
- We open the door regularly to prevent infections. It may get cold, so please come prepared to keep warm.
- Please do not bring in perishable food or food items.
- If you have any other concerns during your visit, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.